Very Important [Migration of GoldFish Web Server] - Between March 28 - April 1, 2015
Posted by Tanuj C :: WIPL on 26 March 2015 07:54 PM
We are seeing an issue with the primary hard drive of our Goldfish.dnsracks.com Windows server which started giving some file system errors and is beyond recovery hence we have scheduled its migration to new Server (Buffalo.dnsracks.com) on upcoming Friday evening. We will get back to you once its gets completed.
Date: Between March 28 - April 1, 2015
Migration Start Time: 5:00 PM GMT 5.30+ (IST)
Migration End Time: April 1, 10:00 PM GMT 5.30+ (IST)
Scope of Work: All users accounts/db's information would be copied to the new server during this process. All the websites would be copied and migrated as it is on the new server.
1. The FTP service will not available in this period..
2. Please do not create new websites (on Goldfish Server) in WSP in this period.
3. You have to reassign custom permission on your websites.
4. You will not be able to see data under File Manager in WebsitePanel when Migration Process is going on.
5. You have to recreate the Virtual Directories if you are using any.
6. You have to recreate ODBC if you are using any.
7. We will share new IPs details with you shortly on mail.
If you have any questions related to the migration, please open a support ticket with us by sending a mail to support@myWIPL.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
Read more »