Posted by - NA - on 09 February 2008 12:20 PM
The Redirects area allows you to redirect Internet traffics from one web page to another. This is usually used when a web page has been moved to another location.
To set up a redirect:
- Click on the Redirects button on the home page.
- Enter the address of the web page to move in the first field.
- Enter the redirection address in the second field.
- Choose one of the following options in the drop-down list:
- Temporary - This tells Internet traffic agents (browsers, search engines, etc.) that this is only a temporary redirection, and that they should return to this initial location again in the future for the same page.
- Permanent - This tells the Internet traffic agents to go to the redirection address in the future, as the old address will never be used again.
- Click on the Add button.